Thread: Dalton Custom for Trade

Default Dalton Custom for Trade

Hey Guys, I had this Drug Lord made for me back in August and I'd like to trade it for something, well, a little smaller. I also have posted more pics under the Picture Gallery Forum for handmade Daltons. Recently I decided that I don't want to collect knives just for the sake of accumulating knives...I like to carry them and use them. So the Drug Lord just isn't a good fit for me now. It's huge! Almost 11 inches long open, and made from top notch materials. The frame, bolsters, and liner lock are all titanium (if this is not correct please DO correct me). I'd like to get something equivalent in trade value. I prefer production autos and I'm pretty open, but what I like in particular are titanium models (Mantis, Seal) or non-black knives, like a green splash M-12 or green Warcom. I'm not much into OTFs. I'm also a fan of Protech, Piranha, Microtech, Lone Wolf, and other American auto knife manufacturers. Anyway, I think a true Dalton collector will appreciate this hefty piece more than I do. I KNOW some of you guys have more than one of Dalton's many models, so why not consider trading them in for a pretty unique custom made knife? Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Would you consider a swap for a NIB Benchmade Mini-Infidel?
    jmartini3@yahoo.com
    Thanks Jim
    USAF 62-66
    Land of the free
    Because of the brave.

3. Default

Sent PM,I have the binoculars.
    USAF 62-66
    Land of the free
    Because of the brave.

Default Drug Lord Gone!

This knife has been traded, please remove post, thanks.