Thread: Dalton Huck

Default Dalton Huck

*****Please read my Terms & Trade Interest before posting or contacting me. Thanks!*****

Dalton Huck, #52 of 100 - $350
    - New in Blue Net, functions perfectly with no condition issues I see. Includes bone and leather lanyard pictured.
    - Very small run (even for Dalton) of 100, these rarely show up on the market.
    - Here's the story of the model as I understand it. It was requested (and maybe designed?) by a dealer nicknamed "Flash". Flash was a big seller of James Huckeba (aka Huck) switchblades. The Dalton Huck looks similar to a popular Huckeba design.
    - Lots of pictures so you know what your getting. Please contact me if you want more or have any questions.

Sales Terms

Payment by Paypal or USPS Money Order. I will cover shipping and paypal fees. The best way to contact me is by Private Message (PM) or Email through the forum. Messages sent that way will go directly to my email inbox. You are welcome to contact me - robcelani at hot mail dot com (remove all spaces,insert @ & .). In the past some direct emails have gone in my junk folder which delays a response from me.

First person to post an "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM or Email will be given priority in purchasing the knife. If you post, PM or Email saying you want the knife please contact me and pay within 24 hours unless other arrangements are made. Backups are welcome. I am happy to answer questions or provide additional pictures upon request. After payment is received I will get the knife in the mail within 24 hours (excluding holidays and weekends) or notify buyer of the delay.

I accept normal paypal payments provided I'm sending the package to your confirmed paypal address. If I'm sending it to another address then I ask the payment to be sent as gift. Paypal's fee is partially to protect buyers and sellers from bad deals. As the seller I am only protected when I send the knife to your paypal confirmed address.

Trades Terms and Interests

I enjoy trading. If you want to make a trade offer please do so by pm or email. I'd like to know what you have, the condition and how much you think it's worth. I've given all that information to you and want the same in return. I'd also like a few decent pictures. I think mine are good and fairly represent what I'm selling. I use my phone camera so I know with a little effort anyone can do it.

Regarding my trade interests, I'm looking for a few specific fixed blade knives from Busse and ScrapYard. These include Team Gemini Light Brigade, Bushwacker (or is it Bushwhacker?) Mistress and Scrap Yard Scrapizashi. Users of these knives are ok as long as they are valued fairly. With users I'd prefer they include a decent sheath. It's hard to carry and use a fixed blade knife without a sheath. I might be interested in other Busse and kin but I'm focused on these right now.

I also like Switchblades! I like all the nice production stuff such as Dalton, Microtech, Masters of Defense, Spyderco, Woodard, White Wolf, James Brothers, Desert Knife Works, Zero Tolerance, Kershaw, Gerber and basically any other collectible production switchblade. I also have a more limited interest in custom automatics as well as production automatics by Protech, Benchmade, Piranha, Paragon. I prefer new in box or unused for switchblades. I sometimes will go for a user that is a great collector piece (subjective I know).

I am always interested in older (80's-90's or earlier) Italian, Japanese or other European and Asian Switchblade Keychain Knives in 4 inch or smaller size. As a general guideline the older Italians and Japanese models have 4 pins on the button side including a thru pin in the spine. In general I am not really interested in other fixed blades, switchblades or folders but if it's a really great deal I might consider it. Thank You!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Sold Pending Funds

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.