Thread: For Trade Only Dalton Dragon

Default For Trade Only Dalton Dragon

I really like this knife but REALLY want a old Small Thin Line Seal. Prefer single-sided blade grind. Aluminum or G10 scale is fine. My knife is in pristine condition. Never sharpened. I know this will be a trade up so.... I have cash.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trade withdrawn... The longer I keep this knife the more I want to hang on to it. I think I'll use the as my everyday carry knife.

Good choice, it'll serve you well......
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

I agree with Jimbo, i have the three original versions plus an extra that i used for edc....great classic Dalton....btw, u still have all them Daltons Jimbo?? i know u have been a 300 plus member of the club for a long time, man i have tons of Daltons still, sometimes i forget what i have... lol

Thanks for the reply's. I'm still looking for a Small Thin Line Seal if anyone wants to part with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Autobomb View Post
    I agree with Jimbo, i have the three original versions plus an extra that i used for edc....great classic Dalton....btw, u still have all them Daltons Jimbo?? i know u have been a 300 plus member of the club for a long time, man i have tons of Daltons still, sometimes i forget what i have... lol
    Closer to 500 by the time I made it into Dalton Knife Rehab......

I still can't remember what I have and what I don't. Maybe I should make a list......
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Default so many....

yeah Jimbo, i just meant 300 club as in at least 300, i think u went crazy like i did for Daltons, and i agree, i had to hit Dalton rehab....lol