Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays!

Default Happy Holidays!

Let me be the first to wish everyone an extra Merry Christmas and Happy and prosperous New Year! Extra special thanks to the mods for creating a great forum. I have really enjoyed being a part of this group of fine gentlemen. And as a side everyone please be extra careful with the driving around this time of year. My little town has 2000 people on a good day and we live 10 miles out of town. I could only imagine the traffic the guys on the East coast have to deal with. Anyway, drive safe and give yourself plenty of time to get to your destination safely. Drive to arrive alive! Merry Christmas, to all! Ed bolgiano

Default holidays

thank you Ed..i hope you and yours have a great holiday..and great snag on the new knives congrats

bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

Merry Christmas to you too Ed & Happy Holidays to all of my Dalton Forums friends..
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Merry Christmas to you to Ed and all the Good People on this Forum.

Also look out for motorcycles when you are out blasting around and shopping...
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Talking All the Best to All!

I wish all the best to each & every one of my Dalton brothers & your loved ones. May you enjoy the holidays, be blessed, be safe & healthy & have an excellent 2013. You too Carltond.

6. Default

Merry Christmas every one. Be safe and thankful for what we have. I agree its easy to have just one too many drinks at a party, watch out on the roads.

Been doing some research on WW11 with what little time I've had. Reflecting on that, it brings me to think about all those who have protected our country and did not come back home. These new young immigrants who come to our country seeking peace and prosperity, who know not what great things we have accomplished and sacrificed; to endure what it means to be American and stay American. Let us give a private moment of thanks while we are joined with our family.

Aaron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGqhbvSpG8

We hear the beating of wings over Bethlehem and a light that is not of the sun or of the stars shines in the midnight sky. Let the beauty of the story take away all narrowness, all thought of formal creeds. Let it be remembered as a story that has happened again and again, to men of many different races, that has been expressed through many religions, that has been called by many different names. Time and space and language lay no limitations upon human brotherhood.

Merry Christmas to all you Sick and Twisted knife nuts............

JIMMY_MAC
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Merry Christmas to all!
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Thumbs up

Wishing you all nothing but the best this New Year and also wishing you all a very Merry Christmas as well.

Also, please remember the real reason for the season above all else! Be good guys!

C/D

Merry Christmas to all the forum members and their loved ones!