Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oldies! small thin line seals, G10 and aluminum

Default oldies! small thin line seals, G10 and aluminum

this is a "small thin-line SEAL" from 1996 or 1997. it is the G10 scale model, which is very light, and pretty scarce. it has a very cool single-sided blade grind.

the second one is an aluminum scale small thin-line SEAL, with a part-serrated blade, which maybe makes it nearly as hard-to-find as the G10 model. it has the conventional blade grind.

i have the original blue net for both of them, and both of them are pretty well pristine.

i will take 225.00 shipped/insured for either one of them. 425.00 shipped/insured for both of them together.

thanks for looking, and i hope you all have a great Christmas!

G10 small thin-line SEAL

aluminum small thin-line SEAL

Default Non Serrated

I'll take the non serrated model. PM sent Ed B

Default Both

Lets make it easy and just sell me both of these beauties! Please PM me payment information. Thanks, Ed B

thanks, ed!

both are sold!

ed

hi ed,
    man, i hate to admit it, but i don't think i am having any luck getting a message to you! i tried to "reply" to your message twice, then i tried to send you a new message. as far as i can tell from my end, none of them went through. then i tried to email you from the forum, and it doesn't look like it went through either!
    if you have a bunch of messages, i apologize for being dumb!
    if you don't have any messages, email me directly at edburr@att.net

thanks!

ed

Default TheMall

I will get the money on the wire early this afternoon. Just as soon as I finish my chauffeur duties. Thanks, Ed B

Default Done Deal

Good Afternoon Ed!
    Payment is on the wire. After chauffering Diane around I had to make a stop at the feed store so it took a little longer than expected. Anyway, can't wait to see the Seals. No big rush on the shipping. I don't plan on going back to work until spring at the earliest. Happy Holidays and be extra safe with all of the extra traffic on the roads. Thanks, Ed Bolgiano

Great scores Ed. Very nice knives!!! I would have loved to snap up the the top Small Thin Line Seal with the single sided grind.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    Great scores Ed. Very nice knives!!! I would have loved to snap up the the top Small Thin Line Seal with the single sided grind.
    With a whole lot of help and good people my little collection is starting to take shape. Thanks, Ed B

Congrats! You will love those small Thin Line Seals - Snapper pointed me to a chisel grind up for sale awhile ago and it is an awesome piece!