Thread: Doomsday Preppers

Default Doomsday Preppers

Anyone see this show? Do you think they are paranoid & nuts OR are those of us nuts who w/ be unprepared when/if the proverbial SHTF?

Default prepared

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    Anyone see this show? Do you think they are paranoid & nuts OR are those of us nuts who w/ be unprepared when/if the proverbial SHTF?

some of them are nuts i think.i dont consider myself a prepper but i do keep a certain amount of supplies on hand.just in case anything or a natural disaster like a tornado as i do live in ks..i dont think its a bad idea to have a small stockpile

bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nifeman View Post
    some of them are nuts i think.i dont consider myself a prepper but i do keep a certain amount of supplies on hand.just in case anything or a natural disaster like a tornado as i do live in ks..i dont think its a bad idea to have a small stockpile

bob
    I'd agree just take a look in your fridge and see how long you could survive past your supplies currently. Of course most of the long term stock piling of supplies wont mean much if the disaster ment you have to flee on the spot.

Aaron