Thread: A little about myself and collections.

Default A little about myself and collections.

I'm 51, married 26 years,two kids a few pets. Moose member, Life NRA member and FFL holder. Love shooting black powder gun. My newest gun is a 4ga. Black powder shotgun! Mostly a gun collector but truly love these unique
    knives! My collection is small 7 Dalton knives and the Knuck of the Irish. I hope to add some more of the knucks he made to my collection.

Regards, Ted.....

unit 22 east 158.jpg

Default welcome

welcome glad to see you stuck around..knife and gun people are always welcome.happy hunting

bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

toILK

A 4ga must have quite a kick.

It's a ton of fun, it weights around 13lbs so you can load it fairly heavy and still hold it! Being a flintlock is were the skill comes in. Hard not to flinch!

Welcome aboard...Al

Welcome Ted..Thats quite a shotgun you have there!
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Welcome toTed. Enjoy your time here and post away.

The last time I saw a 4ga. shotgun was 30 years ago and it was made to mount to the front of a duck boat back in the days of commercial duck hunting. An old local gun collector had it for sale, he told me they use to put anything in the barrel, lead shot, bb's, nails, stones, ect.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Default Welcome Ted!

Glad to have you here. 4Gauge shot gun! Good lord, I sold off all of my 12s cause I just didn't enjoy shooting them anymore. Have fun, lots of good guys. Ed B
    Last edited by eddiebob; 12-27-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: English

9. Default

Hello Ted good to meet you. That is a very nice looking smoke pole I'd love to see it fire, maybe you could post some more pics of it next time we have a run on the guns and Daltons thread. I'd like to see some of your collection.

Aaron