Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dalton Red Devil Splash STC "safe to carry"

Default Dalton Red Devil Splash STC "safe to carry"

I have for sale a Dalton Red Devil Splash STC "Safe to Carry" OTF. very Limited, This is a one of 12 made with a clip point blade. The Charging Bar/Skull Crusher is Titanium. The knife comes New In Net - knife never carried or sharpened kept in my case.
    Price is $295 shipped, Money Order Preferred but PAYPAL is possible if you pay the fees.

Thanks,
    Brian
    browardrecycling at Yahoo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Sold

Sorry, Knife is sold.

Thank you,
    Brian

Based on your pictures, the knife shown and described is not a one of 12 clip point blade, but rather a one of 96 drop point blade.
    You might want to alert the buyer of your error before closing the deal.

Note to all sellers and buyers, do your homework. Research before you say I'll take it". All the info you need is right here on this forum. The Search function is your way to go. If that fails, ask questions, there are many veteran collectors here that are more than happy to help you out.

JIMMY_MAC
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

me personally.. Snapper is one of the good guys he always makes an effort.thank you

bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

Bob,

I think just about everyone on this forum is ''One of the Good Guys''. We do our best to weed out the bad guys. That being said, mistakes are made. Just trying to tell everyone to do your research before selling or buying here on the for sale forum. There are a lot of new guys that have the fever, and are buying at a fast pace, I know because I was one of them back in the day. I bought everything, and I mean everything. I made some mistakes at times, but it was a different game back then. Here you have the option of searching the forum and reading before you pull the plug. I just hate to see someone buy or sell something that is not as advertised.

JIMMY_MAC

BTW, Snapper is my brother from another mother
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY_MAC View Post
    Bob,

I think just about everyone on this forum is ''One of the Good Guys''. We do our best to weed out the bad guys. That being said, mistakes are made. Just trying to tell everyone to do your research before selling or buying here on the for sale forum. There are a lot of new guys that have the fever, and are buying at a fast pace, I know because I was one of them back in the day. I bought everything, and I mean everything. I made some mistakes at times, but it was a different game back then. Here you have the option of searching the forum and reading before you pull the plug. I just hate to see someone buy or sell something that is not as advertised.

JIMMY_MAC

BTW, Snapper is my brother from another mother

i agree i was just saying Snapper has always tried to help me when i ask him a question.and im sure alot of others on here would do the same.i know me personally i try to find out and do searches before i bother anyone but im sure there are times where i overlook something thats why its nice to have people to ask..im new at this again for the second time and i know ive made my screwups with knives/prices and certain people.and im one of those newbies buying at a frenzied pace and i cant seem to stop
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

Another little FACT about this knife is that the charging bar/skull crusher is NOT titaniun........Put a magnet to it and find out for yourself!

Thank you Jimbo for brining this subject to everyone's attention and you are also a Great Brother of mine.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Even vets make mistakes. I said "I'll tale it" to a Militia Cupid listed as a Giant. Never enlarged the pics. The price was right for a Militia, so my impulse took over as it was a bargain for a Giant. Ironically, the seller was browardrecycling. To his credit he offered to nix the deal. I was wrong for not at least looking at the pics, so I insisted on paying for the knife. The seller then knocked the price down because of his error. Caveat emptor...Al

Oh, and by the way, that blade is NOT a clip point!
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY_MAC View Post
    Based on your pictures, the knife shown and described is not a one of 12 clip point blade, but rather a one of 96 drop point blade.
    You might want to alert the buyer of your error before closing the deal.

Note to all sellers and buyers, do your homework. Research before you say I'll take it". All the info you need is right here on this forum. The Search function is your way to go. If that fails, ask questions, there are many veteran collectors here that are more than happy to help you out.

JIMMY_MAC
    Troublemaker is late to the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!