Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Last of Collection Selling Cheap!!!

Satin razor, wasp , blue dragon , rung sat, s.og , green companion , red street fighter sold
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by IRUKANDJI01 View Post
    Satin razor, wasp , blue dragon , rung sat, s.og , green companion , red street fighter sold

Mike, run down a list of the knives sold. That'll help, a lot!

Default SPF/Kilroy

Mike, check your PM and Paypal. Funds sent for the Kilroy and SPF. Thanks, Ed B

4. Default

Mike if still aval. I will take the MOHAWK!! Let me please thread is getting a little confusing..
    Thanks
    Jeff
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

All knives that have been pages through paypal have beeb shipped! Give me a little bit and I will post the remaining knives that are left! Thank you everybody!
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

All knives that have been pages through paypal have beeb shipped! Give me a little bit and I will post the remaining knives that are left! Thank you everybody!

Ok guys here's whats left! 07/2...07/1....06/1...Bones...Both Hook ems...Ca1...Smokey...Orange and Jade alpha...Superslim....LRRP....Assisted...Polished blade orange hellrazor....The far left custom knives i believe they are called Nemisis?? i cant rememeber...Roper....Blue Street fighter HD

The far left custom knives i believe they are called Nemisis?? i cant rememeber...
    Those are actually RT/1's with 3/16" blades, and lightning strike carbon fiber scales if I remember correctly. ILK

You are the man!

I'll take RT/1 and Thanatos, also militia serated if still available,
    Alec
    Check your PM,
    Thanks,
    Alec