Thread: Tons of daltons for sale!!

Default Tons of daltons for sale!!

Hey guys i have a few more knives for sale here
    1st picture i am asking $185 apiece for the razors and the wasp.
    2nd picture i am asking $150 apiece for the 07/1 and the 06/1 and $190 apiece for the Dragons.
    3rd picture i am asking $180 for the apache , $250 for the kilroy, $200 for the mohawk , $175 for the balisong. Let me know if your interested thanks guys!!

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Are all knives new in net and include shipping? What payment methods do you accept?
    ILK

http://www.daltonforums.com/showthread.php?t=121

2) All knives posted for sale MUST INCLUDE A PRICE, description of condition, and preferably a picture of actual knife.
    • State whether or not shipping is included.
    • State what payment methods are acceptable, and any applicable fees

Yeah Mike... Wake the fuck up! Sheesh, starting some wackass thread... Is that how they do in the PBC???
    Mike is a great guy. Knives are legit and well kept.

Default Twistedcollector

I'm interested in the Apache & Balisong, PM ME

Regards, Ted

Please follow the rules...Al

12) Before you sell or buy a knife on this forum, please make an introduction post. Let your fellow forum members know where you have been, other forums, ebay etc. Also, please make sure your profile includes your email address.
    Last edited by Honch0; 11-15-2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Ignorance of the rules

All knives are Brand new with nets. Please include $5 for S&H. I accept paypal, check or however you prefer paying. Thank you
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by tedsouper View Post
    I'm interested in the Apache & Balisong, PM ME
    Regards, Ted
    No intro post? You might slip by the mods, but its hard to slip by the entire forum. I will also now caution both you & Mike (seller) on automatic sales to IL. It is one of (if not the most) restrictive switchblade states. 100% illegal. You can be prosecuted just for purchasing one. Most sellers leave liability with the buyer, but there's a reason a large % (of auto sellers) online specifically state "no sales to IL" in their posts. Stupid, I know, but FYI

Default Ill. Sucks!

Hi, Luckily I'm not politically correct , Married 26years, my oldest son is 24,Love my Country hate my state. I'm a
    FFL holder, work every day, and go and set up at the last 10 NRA annual Meetings. I bought auto knifes from many dealers Never been turned down. It's a responsible ownership issue. Take Care Ted.........