Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning*Warning* ammo all gone

1. Default Warning*Warning* ammo all gone

With the impending election and days to go, the poles in the race seem nearly tied. Obama made it clear he is finally going after all the gun owners and shooters out there and his message was a very strong. It appears he wants to go after everything semi auto and even pistols. From his lips at the debate with Candy Crowely as the hosting moderator.

That said I staged a last minute rescue effort to acquire some ammo in the possible aftermath scenario. The scenario goes like this the day after "if " Oboma gets re-elected, what scarce ammo that is available everywhere will be all sold and back orders will never seem to come in.

Being a honest responsible recreational shooter and needing ammo to pursue my personal happiness and hobby endeavors, I played it safe.

Please be kind to us in the firearms world we needed your compassion more than ever even if it is not your cup of tea. We need your vote to count to help us stand up for protecting our rights on tuesday.

So, come monday better get an order in just incase we are all screwed.

Aaron

ive been stocking up just in case and ive noticed 223 and 762x39 in cases are flying out the door as fast as they come in.i can assure you we are on the same page come the 6th

Ironically, the President has not supported any new gun legislation at all during the last four years, much to the dismay of his liberal supporters. However, the Governor has already signed bills in Mass. banning both military assault rifles and high capacity magazines. Go figure!!!

Now, as I'm sure you all know, we don't "do" politics on DF, so let's not get into anything too deep here...Al

4. Default

I agree with you that we will harm the forums if we go into politics. There are many places for those types of engaging discussions to take place.

I was being very careful and minimalistic as possible with as basic least facts as I could. I'll not deepen the subject. Vote as you care.

Thanks, and good luck to the firearm enthusiasts here. Aaron
    Last edited by Twizzler; 11-04-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    I agree with you that we will harm the forums if we go into politics. There are many places for those types of engaging discussions to take place.

I was being very careful and minimalistic as possible with as basic least facts as I could. I'll not deepen the subject. Vote as you care.

Thanks, and good luck to the firearm enthusiasts here. Aaron
    Well stated...Al

Wink Ammo

Never hurts to buy some 'cause you never know but I wouldn't get paranoid. Obama may not have passed a lot of gun legislation but don't for a minute think it was from a lack of not wanting to. Other things on his plate, NRA
    & other factors, plus letting states whittle away at our rights. Remember what he said about people in the Midwest always clinging to their religion & guns? Pelosi, Brady (can understand his being against guns, the poor guy, being that he got shot in the head; nice guy, I met him at the hotel where I work), the whole crew are always working hard to strip away our 2nd. Amend. rights.
    But anyhow, remember the last go around when AR-15's went up in price to $1500.00 & ammo became scarce? Things straightened out. These manufacturers loved it & unscrupulous gun dealers gouged people. Don't go crazy spending all your hard earned pesos on ammo, IMHO. You'll be OK.
    I didn't get too political here, did I? Sorry if I did. Didn't defame anyone, just telling it like I believe it is. Happy collecting & shooting fellas.

at the tulsa show its 11 acres indoors and its huge..prices were a little cheaper than some of the online sites as far as ammo..and sunday afternoon there were just empty pallets left my buddy picked up a colt preban hbar 556 for 950 OTD..i picked up some WPA 223 62grain FMJ.1000 rds for 270 cash.and a 1000 rds tulamo 7.62 for 200 cash this was a steal.and i got a good deal on my new saiga 12..prices were very much within reason..and as far as AR15 there were 1000's for sale on tables and walking around..prices all oner the place it pays to shop around...and i picked up a cpouple cool blades as well..all in all a bad ass show

bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

Well it doesn't hurt to have alittle extra on hand just in case!
    and the road goes on forever.....

9. Default

There is nothing in their way from holding them back this time as they have secured second term.

1. The administration tried to push through the UN small arms treaty headed by Hillery and refused to remove the wording of civilian small arms. That means the UN arms treaty ban ( foreigners ) can over govern our US civil laws and infringe on our constitutional rights. The NRA put up a fight and lost.

2. The message is clear and the legislation started by demacrate senators is well under way and they have been meeting with the ATF legal department. Its worst than I thought. We have all been sleeping at the wheel.

3. The banning of anything that shoots semi-auto regardless of what it is, banning pistols and high cap magazines ( more than 10 rounds. )

4 Because there is no way to mark any magazines to separate a post ban from an pre ban and LEO since the marking system was used and then sunsetted, there is no way to grandfather any existing magazines even by some sort of compromise. The ban legislation coming is going to ban all new and everything existing. That means you will be required to turn in your magazines or face felony charges.

5. Since there is going to be the pressure of a US weapons ban with the pressure of the UN arms treaty. There is not going to be a grandfathered clause of pre ban. This means confiscation or fugitive felony.

6. The " On line Ammo Purchase legislation " is a primer under the auspices of monitoring and controlling the ammo dispersant to civilians. This will actually severely raising the already exorbitant cost. Its to shut down the competition shooters who use a lot of ammo monthly and wreck the shooting sports. You will be put on lists for wanting to buy more than a 1000 rounds. When you read the intentions of the bill. This will include reloading componants and is even far worst for them. As every compontant of a bullet is counted as one bullet. That means bullet primer powder and shell are really 4 bullets. do the math.

Go to the NRA web site and read the legislation. Its what is coming or already in motion. The NRA is a non political organization.

This might be of some interest to some of you folks that deserve a good read and decide to become active and support the fight or not and loose your privilege.

Aaron

already a member and do what i can to help them fight the fight

bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER