Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: back again

1. Default

Bob - just a case of mistaken identity. Dennis R. was one of the members of the old Dalton forum went by the Nifeman handle. He was one of the leading historical experts on the Ron Miller and Ochs type SEAL knives.

no problem i was just clearing it up.oh and ur collection of daltons is AWESOME i cant imagine anyone on the planet has a bigger dalton collection even ROB

3. Default

Bob hello again good to see you back.

Guns are good around here too. I'd recommend a Safety Harbor box mag fed bolt action 50 cal long barrel instead of a Barret, gets your feet wet. Scope expect 1000.00-1500.00 ( i'd look for an older Night Force).

But then again the 50 cal riffle will screw you neck up eventually, and whats not reported is there are many real cases of shooters getting a detached retina and having to go into surgery to sew the retina back on with very poor permanent results. If there was anything that could piss me off it would be a guy shooting next to me with the dam Barrets.
    Then again my favorite shot was taken with a 50 cal Safety Harbor, 150 gallon commercial water heater full of bullets holes on a slight slope, last shot of " Thunder In the Hills Shoot ", we were the only guys left still there. Last round in the box mag, decided to take a shot at the middle of the water heater, thud- it hit rocked back rolled around on the edge like a we bole warble, fell over and rolled down the hill.

Aaron

sounds like i need to come shooting in your part of the world..eye aside i still want one ....thanks for the welcome