Thread: back again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default back again

hey guys.ive been collecting knives for 30 years and about 7 years ago i lost my interest and sold off my knives and became gun crazy and lately ive been missing my autos and i stumbled onto the new dalton sight checking out marks page and wanted to join and check it out and try to start a collection going again. ive been a dalton collector since the mid 90s i topped out about 130 daltons when i decided to sell them..so just wanted to say hey and let you know some new blood on the hunt

ive been a member on knifeforums since 99 and remember alot of the dalton maniacs on here

You sir are very welcome to this forum! 130 Daltons is about 130 more than I got. I still like hanging around these parts (Kidding, I have a few Ds stashed away but you get my point)... These are a great group of fellas. I'm sure this thread will fill up in no time.

So, what type of guns do you collect?
    Last edited by Diablito; 10-28-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Cause I wasn't wake when I posted.

Welcome Nifeman! I have seen you around on Knifeforums too. Enjoy & I too did same thing as you...selling them and getting into guns..my problem is now I am into both at same time
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Default Guns and Knives

Welcome back Nifeman! Guns and knives. It's a good life! Ed
    Last edited by eddiebob; 10-28-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Spelling

5. Default

Hi Dennis - good to see you back on the forums !

Welcome and hope you enjoy!
    and the road goes on forever.....