Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: back again

Default back again

hey guys.ive been collecting knives for 30 years and about 7 years ago i lost my interest and sold off my knives and became gun crazy and lately ive been missing my autos and i stumbled onto the new dalton sight checking out marks page and wanted to join and check it out and try to start a collection going again. ive been a dalton collector since the mid 90s i topped out about 130 daltons when i decided to sell them..so just wanted to say hey and let you know some new blood on the hunt

ive been a member on knifeforums since 99 and remember alot of the dalton maniacs on here

You sir are very welcome to this forum! 130 Daltons is about 130 more than I got. I still like hanging around these parts (Kidding, I have a few Ds stashed away but you get my point)... These are a great group of fellas. I'm sure this thread will fill up in no time.

So, what type of guns do you collect?
    Last edited by Diablito; 10-28-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Cause I wasn't wake when I posted.

Welcome Nifeman! I have seen you around on Knifeforums too. Enjoy & I too did same thing as you...selling them and getting into guns..my problem is now I am into both at same time
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Default Guns and Knives

Welcome back Nifeman! Guns and knives. It's a good life! Ed
    Last edited by eddiebob; 10-28-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Spelling

5. Default

Hi Dennis - good to see you back on the forums !

Welcome and hope you enjoy!
    and the road goes on forever.....

Good to see you back Dennis......
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

They always return to the scene of the crime...Welcome back Dennis!!!

Welcome back nifeman. I remember you from the old forum and see your posts here and there.
    Good Luck on your hunt.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Talking

thanks guys and its bob not sure who dennis is? im into anything assault and tactical .soon to be adding a saiga 12 and things with knock down power like my 500 smith i picked up awhile ago..my dream gun is the barret 50 cal semi auto..but for 10gs it could be a long dream..haha...thanks for the welcome fellas hopefully i can pick up some blades here and there.ill be lurking