Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...

One of my collecting regrets, I got a blue Severtech with a black blade, brand new for $250. I sold it to a guy in China for $300, through a MT knife dealer (Bob Bartoli) who then sold me a MT Troodon for the same price. Still have the Troodon, wish I had the Severtech.

The Severtech is like a Dalton on steroids with MT tolerances, one hell of a knife...Al

From what Ive read, Aaron from Severtech is no longer in the knife biz, but I read that Severtech-guy's post too & he said there could be another prod run down the road. Ive heard of these knives but never really did much research on them until recently. $400-500 seems to be the value, though we'll see what he market will bear

Diablito: though I live right near Revere & Orient Heights, Ive never hit Kellys RB! I trek to Castle Island for lobs rolls ($10) but have to put Kellys on the bucket list! Have any interest in trading that orange Rescue Moe (I saw it in that Militia Recon posn on JD)? Its the last rescue model I need & I have a handful of Daltons I'm not married to.

Default Sold

The blk. one sold. The $700.00, more expensive of the 2. Took a few days but it sold. The other w/ go I predict.

Default Guy in China

Al: Do you recall if the guy in China whom you sold your Severtech to was Larry Xie, AKA qiqi? Reason I ask is I bought one like it from him. Maybe it made it's way back to the good 'ol USA.

Bob Bartoli was the middle man on this deal. He shipped and paid me, so I can't say who the buyer was...Al

Default Middle Man

Not familiar w/ him. Maybe he'll see this however & comment. Thank you sir.