Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...

Default ...

There are 2 mint Severtechs on BF for sale, top of the auto-sales thread!
    Hold onto your seat tho, they are NOT cheap.

I'll hold out hope for a future production run myself...

Cool blades... Yeah, kinda pricey for what seems to me, an average blade... But then again, I own several nighthawks. So go figure.

corjzg: hit Charlie's lately? I'll be there in a few days to visit my sis!

They are likened to the "Sandshark of side openers", & rumored to be nearly indestructible. Never owned one, & no one really seems to know their value, but $700 is def overpriced.

Diablito: what's/where's Charlie's? (I'm going to feel stupid if its in BOS!)

Wow, I'm a idiot... I meant to say Kelly's... ( Charlie's is in Bogota, Colombia)... It goes without saying I loooove raostbeef (and fried clams)

Wait, there is a Charlie's in Boston... Amazing sandwiches and breakfasts. It's on Columbus if my memory serves me. Grouchy seater/doorman stands sentinel.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diablito View Post
    Wow, I'm a idiot... I meant to say Kelly's... ( Charlie's is in Bogota, Colombia)... It goes without saying I loooove raostbeef (and fried clams)

Wait, there is a Charlie's in Boston... Amazing sandwiches and breakfasts. It's on Columbus if my memory serves me. Grouchy seater/doorman stands sentinel.
    Kelly's is the best for roast beef sandwiches, whole belly fried clams, and lobster rolls [expensive but definitely worth it to splurge once in a while!]. I have been eating there since I was a kid [I was born in Lynn, Mass.] and now still make the drive from Pa. to visit family and eat there every few months. They have numerous locations now- check their website: www.kellysroastbeef.com.
    Sorry to hijack the thread- I just got excited when I saw this! Steve

you speak no lies... i live in Miami but my sis lives in Mass, orient heights just 2-3 mins from Revere. I've been addicted to their whole belly clams for years. expensive yes. but open till 4am and sooo delicious.

Charlie's on the other hand makes an unforgettable breakfast... blueberry and banana griddles.

wow, what a hi-jack! my bad, but i love food!!!!

Default Severtech

Jmikesteen had the top of the line Severtechs (Spartans) for sale right here in Jan. for a steal-$600.00. Man, I wish I would have gotten one. I had heard of them at the time but found out later how rare they are, how tough they are & overall how excellent. Nothing "ordinary" about Severtechs. These (2) are overpriced but someone may pay it. The maker, I forget his name now, has lefties available or at least did a couple months back. There's a member on BladeForum by the username of "Severtech" (no less) who can put you in touch w/ him. "Severtech" is a nice guy who'll help you out. He has a loooong waiting list for right hand ones-that's how good they are. Honco described them as "Daltons on steroids." Need I say more?

Default Severtech Knifemaker

I looked his name up-Aaron Riley.

Default Severtech-Sandshark Analogy

I think that is in fact an accurate comparison-the Severtech woukd be like a side-opening Sandshark. Getting one of these for $700.00 is high BUT I don't think you'll find one a great deal cheaper.

I picked up one of the left handed models back when they were available. I thought $265 was a bit much, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet. ILK