Thread: 5 AUTOs-Dalton, G&G Hawk, Whiskers

Default 5 AUTOs-Dalton, G&G Hawk, Whiskers

Hi All,

Below are 5 single-action AUTOs for sale. The prices all INCLUDE shipping to the continental 48 states - please contact me for other locations. I will also cover the PAYPAL fees (or you can send a USPS Money Order). I have lots on positive feedback on ebay - going back to 1998 - please contact me for info / references. I can email you detailed pictures of any of the knives you are interested in. I will ship within 24 business hours of certified payment being received. NOTE: You must be over 18 and legally able to own an automatic knife where you live.

THANKS and Happy Collecting!

1) G & G (Grant) Hawk "SAM", number 16 of 20, Centerfire Auto (with built-in safety). This is a great looking knife which also feels great in the hand! Perfect function and workmanship in this knife (of which only 20 were made). It has been carried and used a little by me (it is a very robust knife and was meant to be used!) but it is still in excellent condition - with only a couple of scuff marks here and there. Expensive when new and very hard to find now. 3.6 inch blade and 4.75 inch handle. $450.

2) Whiskers Bolster Release Dagger Style Auto, Art Deco Engraved Bolsters, Amboynia Exotic Wood Handle, Stainless Steel Damascus Blade. Nice, custom file work all the way around the knife. This knife is as NEW, in the pouch, as made by Whiskers for me. The wood is absolutely beautiful! The blade fits fully into the handle when closed. Excellent bolster release mechanism - easy to open but secure in the pocket. Includes leather lanyard with skull and pouch from Whiskers (not shown in pictures). Normal retail is close to $800. 3.25 inch blade and 4.50 inch handle. Sell for $575.

3) Dalton Drifter, Pull Tab Release, Wood Inserts in Handle. I bought it new in 2010. Carried a few times but it looks as new. With original Dalton net. 3.35 inch blade and 4.75 inch handle. $160.

4) Bradley Underboss (Manufactured by Protech for Bradley), satin drop-point blade, black anodized T6 handle with beautiful Ash Burl Wood Scales. This is number 142 out of their first run of 200. I bought it new at the Blade Show in 2010 when they first came out. It is based on the Protech Godson but with a little larger handle that actually feels more comfortable in my hand. You may see very slight handling wear (on the back of black frame) but it has never been carried or used to cut anything. It is as new - with the original box. 3.15 inch blade, 4.55 inch handle. $145.

5) S&W, silver blade, wooden handle, inset rocker-bar release button. 2 inch blade and 3 inch handle. I have owned this knife since 2005 and it has a few scuff marks on the blade - but it is still in good condition. $35.

I'll take the Underboss and the Dalton Drifter. Sent email for payment info.

Thanks!

Default Sale UPDATES...

UPDATES:

These 2 have been SOLD and FUNDS RECEIVED:

3) Dalton Drifter, Pull Tab Release, Wood Inserts in Handle

4) Bradley Underboss (Manufactured by Protech for Bradley)

SOLD - PENDING Funds:

5) S&W, silver blade, wooden handle, inset rocker-bar release button

THANKS!