Thread: Greetings!

1. Default Greetings!

Thought I'd introduce myself, per posted forum etiquette. I found this forum while doing internet searches on three Daltons I acquired in a collection of auto knives. The collection was mostly Benchmades and Kershaws, so the Daltons really stood out among them. I'm not a huge knife collector, but I do "collect" quality knives to carry, mostly autos and fixed blades. All three of the Daltons I acquired are brass or copper and I'm unlikely to carry them, but I have to say they are some of the tightest/fastest autos I own.

Thanks to a lot of excellent info here, I'm pretty sure I know what models I have and I plan on posting them here when I get a round-tuit. I have gone by "cubrock" on internet fora for over 10 years and you'll find me by that moniker on the S&W Forum, Colt Forum, Ruger Forum, and others. I have perfect feedback on Gunbroker under the handle "geologist" and perfect feedback on ebay as "cubrock." Most of my ebay transactions have been buying. I don't really like selling there.

Anywho, I've been enjoying reading through this site today. Thanks for having me.

Let me be the first to Welcome you to Dalton Forums. Nice introduction and you sound like a stand up guy. Glad your enjoying yourself here. Feel free to to ask questions and post away...
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

3. Default

Thanks for the introduction its a good way to get to know other collectors or enthusiasts. We have a few gun guys here too so you will fit right in.

Remember we always like pictures. Actually I'm guilty of no photos for a while, my camera's auto focus wouldn't stop zooming, time for a new one.

Aaron

Welcome, always good to see new members. Sounds like you picked up quite a collection. ILK

Welcome aboard the Dalton express. Warning, Daltons are addictive...Al

Welcome to DF...lots of auto knife & gun guys here...one mainstay of Daltons is they are superb EDCs...obv not brass/specialty pieces, but theyre tough as nails and hold a great edge. A cheap edc, full size, can be found for $150, less if its "broken in"!

Welcome! I hope you stay a while and enjoy the forum! Does your gun collection focus on anything in particular? Older S&W revolvers have started to really interest me. Recently got a 1905 m&p and have had a victory model for a little while.

Welcome cubrock! You got my attention when talking about S&W , Colts, & Rugers & of course Dalton's. Good to have you here
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

9. Default

My gun collecting used to be pretty focused, but I now just look for stuff that interests me. Older S&W revolvers, particularly N-frames, are a favorite. Anything .44 Special. Old Ruger Flattops. Hard to say no to any of them.

Thanks for the hospitable welcome. I'm enjoying looking around and learning.