Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Huge Dalton collection for sale

1. Default Arc Angel

Thanks Angelo for the arc angel. When you said mint condition man you really meant it, knife is perfect. Thanks also, best packaging of all the knives I've ever bought. Wrapped up like a guy who hates to part with em.

Default Huge Dalton Sale Update Rev.5 NEW PRICE! & PAY OPTION

Quote Originally Posted by STABU2 View Post
    Dalton’s For Sale REVISED 4 (slim pickin's)
    I am the original owner and all are mint, never carried, stored to protect spring and include original packaging (net or box or sheath) unless otherwise noted. Most of these purchased directly from 2 Dalton official dealers. Don’t know if it’s ok to mention them by name here. This is pretty much my whole collection, as you probably know this pains me to have to sell them. Although I have paid more for some, I am offering these at the price listed on the 2009 Dalton Price Guide. That being said, if you are interested please email me and I will send pics. I cannot include free shipping on every knife, but can work with you if you want more than one. Thanks for looking, my loss could be your gain. I prefer bank draft but USPS money orders OK. StabU2@gmail.com
    07 MILITIA RECURVE $188.00
    ARC ANGEL SERRATED $238.00
    BATTLE DRAGON $236.00
    CUPID MEDIUM SECOND RELEASE $223.00
    EXPERIMENTAL PACKER $250.00
    FELON $308.00
    KILROY PRO I $277.00
    M9 PROTO $304.00
    M12 $236.00
    MILLENNIUM SOF 97 Near mint no blemish handled a lot $410.00
    MINUTEMAN $177.00
    POCKET HAWK SERRATED B/B $167.00
    SCORPION SERRATED $246.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    VENDETTA $186.00
    Some of these are also being looked at. As soon as someone commits I will try to revise. Thank you Angelo
    I am the original owner and all are mint, never carried, stored to protect spring and include original packaging (net or box or sheath) unless otherwise noted. Most of these purchased directly from 2 Dalton official dealers. Don’t know if it’s ok to mention them by name here. This is pretty much my whole collection, as you probably know this pains me to have to sell them. Although I have paid more for some, I am offering these at the price listed on the 2009 Dalton Price Guide. That being said, if you are interested please email me and I will send pics. I cannot include free shipping on every knife, but can work with you if you want more than one. Thanks for looking, my loss could be your gain. USPS money orders or Paypal +3% StabU2@gmail.com
    SPECIAL PRICE FOR ALL $2750.00
    BATTLE DRAGON $236.00
    KILROY PRO I $277.00
    M9 PROTO $304.00
    M12 $236.00
    MINUTEMAN $177.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    VENDETTA $186.00
    Some of these are also being looked at. As soon as someone commits I will try to revise. Thank you Angelo

I am the original owner and all are mint, never carried, stored to protect spring and include original packaging (net or box or sheath) unless otherwise noted. Most of these purchased directly from 2 Dalton official dealers. Don’t know if it’s ok to mention them by name here. This is pretty much my whole collection, as you probably know this pains me to have to sell them. Although I have paid more for some, I am offering these at the price listed on the 2009 Dalton Price Guide. That being said, if you are interested please email me and I will send pics. I cannot include free shipping on every knife, but can work with you if you want more than one. Thanks for looking, my loss could be your gain. USPS money orders or Paypal +3% StabU2@gmail.com
    SPECIAL PRICE FOR ALL $2750.00
    BATTLE DRAGON $236.00
    KILROY PRO I $277.00
    M9 PROTO $304.00
    M12 $236.00
    MINUTEMAN $177.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    VENDETTA $186.00

Here is a picture of what is left.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1071459...eat=directlink

Thumbs up Med. Cupid rec.

Received my 2nd. release Med. Cupid today from Angelo. Super nice piece just like the Militia I previously got from him. Another fantastic transaction. Thank you Angelo!!!

Thumbs up Felon received

Got my Felon today in the mail from Angelo & man, it's some knife! I know some of you have one, including Sheriff Al, 'cause I did a wee bit research on it prior to getting it which I always try to do. So you fellow Felon owners can relate to my knife owning euphoria today! Big beefy knife like I appreciate, bad ass double edged blade & a very unique opening mechanism. Thank you Angelo. AND MANY THANKS TO SNAPPER WHO EXPERTLY RECOMMENDED IT. Thanks Snap!

The Felon is likely the most over built Dalton ever made...Al

I should have just thrown that bad boy in with my deal. My first auto jones were rizzutos, & the Felon reminds me of an ital stiletto. Sweet piece that NEVER comes up for sale

Wink Corjgz

Appreciate your blinking, LOL. I would have liked getting that Border Patrol ASP but I certainly cannot complain. I was fortunate enough to have gotten (3) really nice Daltons from Angelo, incl. the Felon. I'm lucky. Happy collecting to everyone !

Default Huge Dalton Sale Update Rev.6 NEW PRICE! & PAY OPTION

$20.00 off all prices and free ship on 2 or more
    BATTLE DRAGON $236.00
    KILROY PRO I $277.00
    M9 PROTO $304.00
    M12 $236.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    VENDETTA $186.00