Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Huge Dalton collection for sale

Default Buys

CovertChannels: Nice buy on the Lost Souls, I have one, very nice knife. Shovelhead: Congrats on the Patriot. I'm jealous. Enjoy guys.

Default Dogface

Hey!
    How about Dogface?
    Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur

Quote Originally Posted by merchant31 View Post
    Hey!
    How about Dogface?
    Please check lkatest revision of list page 4 as of now. Dogface was first to go,sorry.

Please check lkatest revision of list page 4 as of now. Dogface was first to go,sorry.
    Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by STABU2 View Post
    Man that dogface went so quick. If I would have seen it I would have jumped on it in a heart beat. That was a single edge, correct? I have a DE I want a SE now.

6. Default

Saw the pic's of the Scorpion and Arc Angel, absolutely MINT, and good
    pricing too. These two Daltons will always hold their value!
    Good luck with the sale Angelo.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcapone View Post
    Man that dogface went so quick. If I would have seen it I would have jumped on it in a heart beat. That was a single edge, correct? I have a DE I want a SE now.
    Yes, it was a SE.

Quote Originally Posted by STABU2 View Post
    Dalton’s For Sale REVISED 3
    I am the original owner and all are mint, never carried, stored to protect spring and include original packaging (net or box or sheath) unless otherwise noted. Most of these purchased directly from 2 Dalton official dealers. Don’t know if it’s ok to mention them by name here. This is pretty much my whole collection, as you probably know this pains me to have to sell them. Although I have paid more for some, I am offering these at the price listed on the 2009 Dalton Price Guide. That being said, if you are interested please email me and I will send pics. I cannot include free shipping on every knife, but can work with you if you want more than one. Thanks for looking, my loss could be your gain. I prefer bank draft but USPS money orders OK. StabU2@gmail.com
    07 MILITIA RECURVE $188.00
    ARC ANGEL SERRATED $238.00
    BATTLE DRAGON $236.00
    CUPID MEDIUM SECOND RELEASE $223.00
    EXPERIMENTAL PACKER $250.00
    FELON $308.00
    KILROY PRO I $277.00
    M9 PROTO $304.00
    M12 $236.00
    MILLENNIUM SOF 97 Near mint no blemish handled a lot $410.00
    MINUTEMAN $177.00
    POCKET HAWK SERRATED B/B $167.00
    SCORPION SERRATED $246.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    VENDETTA $186.00
    Some of these are also being looked at, 2 more may be back on sale on Monday. As soon as someone commits I will try to revise. Thank you Angelo
    Dalton’s For Sale REVISED 4 (slim pickin's)
    I am the original owner and all are mint, never carried, stored to protect spring and include original packaging (net or box or sheath) unless otherwise noted. Most of these purchased directly from 2 Dalton official dealers. Don’t know if it’s ok to mention them by name here. This is pretty much my whole collection, as you probably know this pains me to have to sell them. Although I have paid more for some, I am offering these at the price listed on the 2009 Dalton Price Guide. That being said, if you are interested please email me and I will send pics. I cannot include free shipping on every knife, but can work with you if you want more than one. Thanks for looking, my loss could be your gain. I prefer bank draft but USPS money orders OK. StabU2@gmail.com
    07 MILITIA RECURVE $188.00
    ARC ANGEL SERRATED $238.00
    BATTLE DRAGON $236.00
    CUPID MEDIUM SECOND RELEASE $223.00
    EXPERIMENTAL PACKER $250.00
    FELON $308.00
    KILROY PRO I $277.00
    M9 PROTO $304.00
    M12 $236.00
    MILLENNIUM SOF 97 Near mint no blemish handled a lot $410.00
    MINUTEMAN $177.00
    POCKET HAWK SERRATED B/B $167.00
    SCORPION SERRATED $246.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    TIGER I $184.00
    VENDETTA $186.00
    Some of these are also being looked at. As soon as someone commits I will try to revise. Thank you Angelo

Smile Militia Rec"d!

I received my Militia today from Angelo. What a gorgeous knife-I am so pleased w/ it. As I've come to expect from DF members, who are the greatest, the transaction entailed the (3) G's: Great Deal, Great Knife & Great Seller! I know that may sound trite or corny but it's true. Thank you do much Angelo. And P.S., what a superb pkg. job! Take care.

Default Felon & Cupid

Angelo: I sent you a PM regarding these two. Thank you.