Thread: Hey from El Hey!

Default Hey from El Hey!

Should probably introduce myself.. My name's Tyler, and I'm from/in Los Angeles. Only been collecting knives for a little over 2 years now, but it's been a serious obsession which I've been enjoying immensely; not only the collecting aspect, but getting to know so many cool people that I otherwise wouldn't have met. Discovered Daltons when I started collecting. Mini Rung was my first, followed by a CS, which is probably still my most carried knife.. I also collect Pro-Techs, customs by Whiskers Allen, and a bit of this and that.. Thanks for putting up w/me!

Californication! That explains your massive amounts of Mini's. Does that mean you have all the protech mini's also? You'll have to post some pics of some of your other knives. ILK

Thanks ILK. Yeah I have many PTs, some very unique.. This week finally got around to updating my site to reflect the current state of my collection:
    http://www.tylerrabbit.com/knives

Oh' okay I remember your site now. You should put a link to it in your sig line. You have some killer knives and great photos there. I was wondering what whippersnappers was, I followed the link from your site. Do they sell knives there? ILK

Thanks!
    Whippersnappers is a small forum where I've made some really good friends.. They do have a for sale area, but it's not super-active..

You have some excellent knives, I love your site...Al

Those are nice shots Tyler.Your site is nicely organized too!

Thanks, gents. Honestly Marks fine site was part of the inspiration for starting my own humble site. Also, my girlfriend who's an art historian/curator kept telling me I should catalogue my stuff.. Glad you like it!