Thread: Dalton Bones F/S

Default Dalton Bones F/S

I have a great Dalton Bones for sale with the Jolly Roger on it. It is in excellent condition with some light scuffing near the pivot point. The pictures make it look worse than it is because of the flash. It came to me this way from the person I bought it from.

I need to sell this to fund another Dalton purchase so I am seeing if any of my fellow Dalton brothers need one for their collection or for an EDC.

The blade is in mint condition, as well as the rest of the knife with the exception of what was already mentioned.

I am going to let this go for $170 shipped to the lower 48 states. Paypal preferred (gift or add 3.8%). I priced it about $50 under the price list due to the small scuffs.

Forgot to mention, the knife comes with the blue net as well. Shipping will be USPS Priority and I will send you the tracking number as well. It will be packed well and have delivery confirmation.

$150 shipped.

Sold... The guy said he plans on taking it to combat and beating the crap out of it. So, one more Dalton will be used and abused out there