Thread: Brass Daltons FSOT

Default Brass Daltons FSOT

I've got two Daltons that are nice collector's pieces. They've both got that solid brass feel we all know and love. First is a Lost Souls with colored titanium inlays and nice filework on the blade spine. Action on this one is really nice. I bought it from Rob Celani on this forum and it's in the same condition I bought it in--new in box (yes, this one comes in a box, not a net). I'll ship this with insurance for $260. Next is an original Interrogator. This was actually a wedding present from my wife, but now that we're getting divorced I'm not especially attached to it. Plus, you can get in a lot of trouble if you decide to use one of these on someone, and I've been tempted recently, so I've decided to let it go for $285 shipped w/insurance. Not sure how much it weighs, but this is a heavy sucker, I figure it's close to a pound.

As for trades, I'm looking at some of the new custom Daltons: Drug Lord, Hell's Cupid, Ghost. I'd also consider some Protechs: a Brend #2 or #3, or any of the Tactical Response series knives with the Bruce Shaw skull inlay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Sold

These are gone

I'll take the lost souls. Let me know how to pay you via PayPal.

damn, talk about being 1 minute too late!

next time brother!

Yeah, these weren't up long at all. Now I have some funds for a Drug Lord. Talk about Sick and Twisted!!

Won't be the first time I cry myself to sleep! . Damn, I thought I finally found a lost souls. Maybe next time!

You and i both. Congrats to the buyer .