Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction

1. Default New Member Introduction

Hello,
    My name is Steve and I am new to this forum.
    I am also new to collecting Daltons- I have a few Buck, Cold Steel, Al Mar, Gerber, Boker, Case, Parkers amongst others and have been collecting knives for a long time. I really like Damascus lockbacks with natural material handles.
    I recently purchased a Benchmade and Microtech OTF which are excellent knives and that is what led me to Dalton Knives and this cool forum.
    I am a lifetime member of the NKCA and my ebay name is kathysteve4b9l.
    Thanks for reading my post! Steve

Welcome aboard~! Look around the Forum, any questions just ask...Al

Default Welcome!

Welcome, Steve! This is one of the best forums around. Enjoy yourself. Ed B

Welcome Steve. When you get your first Dalton knife ..You will see why we are all here! Enjoy the site & knives!
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

5. Default Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Steve

Welcome to Dalton Forums Steve. A lot of knowledge here on Dalton knives. Stick around and enjoy yourself here and post away.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

7. Default

Thanks Snapper,

I am really enjoying this site and learning a ton about these wicked knives. Thanks to Honch0 I have my first Dalton- the Gatekeeper. My son has already confiscated it from me!
    We are looking forward to building the collection- Steve

Welcome and happy collecting Steve. Every knife I have acquired here has exceeded my expectations.

Smile

Welcome Steve! I'm a lifetime NKCA member #L606 too! Still have the musuem knife set that came with membership from 1980????? Glad to have you. Dont hesitate to post any questions or comments. You are amoung friends on this forum.

Jay
    and the road goes on forever.....

Not to Hijack this thread, but I will, since this seems to be the spot to ask this question.

I have a half dozen of those knives from I don't remember when until when I forgot. I have to dig them out and post some pics. Are they worth more than we paid? They were all made by top companies, Gerber Camilus, Seargent, Rooster, and Case. All quality lock backs. I believe the first one I have is a 1986...Al