Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello forum members,

I've been collecting automatic knives since I was a kid when my dad bought me a stag-handled stiletto at a gun show in the late 80s. I lost most of my collection to a house fire in 2004 and started re-building my automatic collection shortly afterward. Since then, I've acquired many nice automatics, mostly Benchmade, Microtech, and Pro-Tech, but I've got a few Daltons. I don't really plan to become a big Dalton collector, but I'm hoping I can purchase or trade for a couple models that I find interesting. I'm also hoping I can find out more info about the models I already have.

Brian

Brian,
    Welcome to Dalton Forums...Look around and you will find all the information you need about Dalton Knives. Enjoy yourself here and post away.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Default Welcome

Welcome, Brian! You should be able to find out just about anything about your Daltons here. What you got? Ed B

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    Welcome, Brian! You should be able to find out just about anything about your Daltons here. What you got? Ed B
    Thanks, posted a photo of my small collection in the "Dalton Collection Shotz" forum here:

http://www.daltonforums.com/showthre...5897#post15897

Welcome to the forums!
    and the road goes on forever.....