Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mother

Default Mother

Yesterday morning my Mother lost her battle with ALS (Lou Gehrig's ) disease. So if you have a Mother or Father, take the time to see them or call them.....you'll never regret it. I have seen many folk go through alot of differant illnesses, but this one is bad. Take care all of my friends,

Jay
    and the road goes on forever.....

Default Your dear Mother

Pete1958, I offer you & your family my deepest condolences. Nothing like losing your mom. Mine was just the opposite, a sudden heart attack took her back in '82. What a shock! At least I was 22. Some poor kids lose their parents. Be strong & hang in there. If your pop is still around, I wish him strength also. Take care, sir.

You have my deepest sympathy. And you are right about not taking them for granted. Once they are gone, it's to late for regrets...Al

Major Smoke and Good Vibes sent your way Pete, may she rest in peace.....
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Jay,
    Sorry for your loss. Remember the good memories of her. May she rest in peace.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Jay,
    I know how you feel bro and I am so sorry to hear. My deepest condolences to you and the family.

She is now with our Lord though and doing fine! Time will help with the pain as it heals all things. It truly does!

Pete, so sorry to hear about your Mother. I lost my Mother & Father to cancer . I miss them all the time. Just know she is in a better place & may you & your family find peace with the Lord.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Ed B

man, that is hard. my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    ed

Sorry for your loss Pete, I will take your advice and call my mother tonight. I lost an uncle to ALS a few years back, it's a horrible disease. ILK