Thread: Happy Easter!

Default Happy Easter!

Wish you all & your families a very happy Easter!

Default DCC's new website

You guys see the new website? At least new to me. It's nice! They have an AFO, an Advanced Tactical Seal & a Cupid out that are nice. I really like the ATS!

Happy Easter to everyone also!
    and the road goes on forever.....

Default Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and I hope everyone has a great day! Ed B

Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy the day with your family & friends..
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

6. Default

Had dinner over at the kids place along with friends,nice.
    Wishing you and yours the same happiness.
    To many,including us Easter brings back memories of things from long ago,enjoy!
    USAF 62-66
    Land of the free
    Because of the brave.

Default USS Lexington

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Had dinner over at the kids place along with friends,nice.
    Wishing you and yours the same happiness.
    To many,including us Easter brings back memories of things from long ago,enjoy!
    You are right about the memories. My best Easter was in '63 or 64. My dad was in the Navy stationed at Pensacola Naval Air Station. We went to a Sunrise Service on the deck of the aircraft carrier USS Lexington. Mighty impressive for a young boy. Ed B

Default Easter on Aircraft Carrier

That's a very nice boyhood memory, EddieBob! God Bless your father! I had to work but in the early evening my daughter & I hid plastic eggs which she placed candy inside & numerous cheap dollar store toys around my Ex-Mother-In-Law's backyard along w/ the required Easter Basket & turned my 3 yr. old granddaughter loose to run around & find it all. She had a blast! Best $13.00 I ever spent: $5.00 for a basket (all that was left at 6:30 PM on Easter, hey, it wasn't my fault, my daughter sprung the idea on me at the last damn minute) & $8.00 for the various toys. Sillly String, punch balloons, play-do, etc. You get the idea. Thank God for Dollar General. Bottom line-kid had fun & it w/ be a good memory. You don't have to spend a lot on fun. Wish I filmed it. Glad to hear you guys had enjoyable holidays.

Thumbs up

Glad you guys had a good one! I sure did. Just please always remember the true meaning of it and you will be well. Cheers to ALL!!