Thread: Sweet Tanto Blade Jade Green Vendetta (1 of 2 Made)

Default Sweet Tanto Blade Jade Green Vendetta (1 of 2 Made)

Hello Fella's!

Tanto Blade Jade Green Vendetta - $250 or best offer
    - Definitely a sick and twisted looking DALTON!
    - 1 of 2 produced with Tanto grind
    - 3/16th inch Thick Satin Tanto blade
    - Never carried, used, sharpened
    - Blade is marked SHOP DOG on clip side and Dalton logo on button side
    - Devil head engraved on button side under button

Here is the production information for the Vedetta's:
    VENDETTA : 144 TOTAL
    83 Blue with 3/16" blade (42 had satin blades)
    36 Jade green with 1/8" beadblast blades to PVK
    16 Orange - 14 with 3/16" blades and 2 with 1/8" blades
    9 Customs as follows:
    3 Jade green with 3/16" satin clip points
    2 Jade green with 3/16" tanto blades
    1 Black with satin blade
    1 Jade green with 3/16" satin blade and "ST PADDY" etch
    1 Jade green satin blade and Shamrock engraved on the handle
    1 Jade green with 1/8" satin blade

I obtained this knife in trade. This same knife sold on the forum about a year ago. Here's the link: http://www.daltonforums.com/showthre...highlight=shop

I accept USPS Money Orders and paypal. I'll cover shipping and paypal fees. PM is the best way to reach me for questions or offers. Trades considered for Dalton's and other switchblades.

Button side.

(I just looked at the blade. There is no scratch even though the picture makes it look like there is one.)

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Default More pictures.

I hit submit by mistake. Here's the rest of the pictures. Also sorry for the dark pictures. Not sure how I messed em up so badly. Normally I do a little better.

Does include the original gift box. Once more PM is the best way to contact me. I will consider trades for Dalton's and other automatics.

Clip Side.

Centered when closed.

Thanks Fella's!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Rob, PM sent.

Default Nice Knife!

Nice knife! If I didn't have an orange one it would of done been sold! Ed B

Default Nice score

Nice score DM9, that's a really sweet knife. I'm still kicking myself for trading it. Congrats on your sale Rob

Default Clarrification

Nice knife! If I didn't have an orange one it would of done been sold! Ed B
    Hey fella's I appreciate the complements on the knife. It is really a sweat and nasty piece. I really like the tanto blade grind. It looks more aggressive to me than on some other pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by DM9 View Post
    Rob, PM sent.

Also as of right now the knife is still for sale. Dave aka DM9 did send me a trade offer and I'm considering it but haven't made a decision.

Default Traded!

Now it's officially traded to DM9. Thanks!

Congratulations!
    A good knife, I have this, but my beadblast blade
    Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur