Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brass Dalton Maze

How about $230 for the brass maze with copper inserts and $270 for the 1of7 copper lost souls with brass inserts. USPS money order or pay pal, I'll cover fees and shipping with tracking# and insurance.
    Thanks, Paul

Final price drop on these:
    1of7 Copper lost souls with brass inserts with original collectors box and padded kudu leather case $265
    Brass Maze with copper inserts with original collectors box and padded kudu leather case $225
    1of5 Copper sun maid mantis with blue net and padded kudu leather case $270
    All knives are in like new condition, never carried or sharpened or used to cut anything. I except USPS money orders or pay pal as payment and I'll cover all fees and shipping via USPS priority mail with tracking #
    Thanks for looking, Paul

Default These are sold

All three of these have been sold, I want to thank everyone for looking and the offers I received on these. It was a pleasure dealing with the people I worked out deals with on these and look forward to buying and selling on here again in the future.
    Thanks Daltonistas, Paul

Congrats on your sales Paul. Very beautiful knives, congrats also to the purchasers of these super sweet blades !

Thanks for the kind words singindevil, I hate to let any of them go but unfortunately I've gotten myself in a real bad spot and am forced to put some of my knives up for sale. I'll probably have to put a few more of my knives up for sale in the next few weeks. Again I want to thank everyone on the forum for their interest on these knives and I hope to deal with more of y'all in the future.
    Best regards, Paul