Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre Production Hells Razor Prototype

Default Pre Production Hells Razor Prototype

Hello Dalton Forums!

I've run into bad luck with my car recently and need to raise some funds for maintenance and repairs. I'll be listing some nice Daltons so keep an eye out.

I remember a post in the General Discussion area about Dalton Prototypes. For the most part the prototypes were the same knives just with prototype added to the knife. Here is an actual pre production prototype. The differences I notice are on the blade. This one has 3 waves, regular production had 4. Blade also is half serrated. I've never seen the regular production with a serrated blade.

Here is the information from the production numbers section of the forum:
    HellsRazors (original):
    114 regular + 4 customs = 118 total
    I'm not sure if this one is included as a custom or just left off the list. Either way it's a one of a kind. Here's your chance for another hard to find Dalton! Uncarried and unused condition. Some scuffing on the pocket clip. See pictures.

I'd like $275, I'll cover paypal fees and shipping. If you use paypal gift or usps money order price will be $265 and I'll cover shipping. I've bought and sold on the forum and can provide references if you'd like. If you think my price is high please feel free to make an offer. Best way to reach me for questions is PM. If you want it post here and then PM.

Front

Back

Scuffing on clip

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

I'm ready to buy your Hells Razor!
    Look at the PM
    Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur

Default Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by merchant31 View Post
    I'm ready to buy your Hells Razor!
    Look at the PM
    Sold to merchant31. So far everythings been smooth with Andrew. Will ship out Friday to Cali and then off to Russia. I'll report back after our transaction is complete.

Thanks DaltonForums!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Quote Originally Posted by robcelani View Post
    Sold to merchant31.

Thank you Rob!

Im curious about the process...why cali first? Do you use a customs broker to ship overseas or something like that? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by corjzg View Post
    Im curious about the process...why cali first? Do you use a customs broker to ship overseas or something like that? Thx
    Yes, I am helping the carrier, and a very good

Through him I have repeatedly received excellent knives, and I am very pleased!

Спасибо, Роб!
    От души , братан!
    Thank you . Rob!

Rob Razor goes to me, after 2 weeks will be in Moscow

When I will take it over to write to you

Rob
    I got a Hell razor!
    It is great!

Thank you, bro!

As i know for sure it came to a huge collection for ever.

"...came to a huge collection forever."