Hello Dalton Forums!

I've run into bad luck with my car recently and need to raise some funds for maintenance and repairs. I'll be listing some nice Daltons so keep an eye out.

I remember a post in the General Discussion area about Dalton Prototypes. For the most part the prototypes were the same knives just with prototype added to the knife. Here is an actual pre production prototype. The differences I notice are on the blade. This one has 3 waves, regular production had 4. Blade also is half serrated. I've never seen the regular production with a serrated blade.

Here is the information from the production numbers section of the forum:
HellsRazors (original):
114 regular + 4 customs = 118 total
I'm not sure if this one is included as a custom or just left off the list. Either way it's a one of a kind. Here's your chance for another hard to find Dalton! Uncarried and unused condition. Some scuffing on the pocket clip. See pictures.

I'd like $275, I'll cover paypal fees and shipping. If you use paypal gift or usps money order price will be $265 and I'll cover shipping. I've bought and sold on the forum and can provide references if you'd like. If you think my price is high please feel free to make an offer. Best way to reach me for questions is PM. If you want it post here and then PM.

Front

Back

Scuffing on clip