This is a question I am curious about. Do anti second amendment proponents view knife collectors the same way they view gun collectors? The reason I ask is because I'm applying to MBA school and the admissions advisors tell us to make sure our personality/hobbies are highlighted during the application process. I'd like to note that I am a knife collector on the interests section of my resume but I'm afraid it will rub someone from the admissions panel the wrong way. As far as other hobbies go I like to work out, play sports, and do other very common activities so it doesn't really set me apart. Collecting knives is much more of a niche hobby and I'd like to set myself apart but it might be risky.

I've owned guns for a while but I'm relatively new to knife collecting. I had thought that gun collecting was more frowned upon than knife collecting in certain circles. However, a couple of my colleagues at work have given me a hard time about collecting knives. I guess showing them pics of my dogface and interrogator were not the best examples to use when introducing them to my hobby

What do ya'll think about my resume dilemma...should I put it on there or err on the side of caution?