Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moficky/Dave/Returned Money

I'm out my money for the Assassin. He cashed my money order. Makes me a little upset. Anyone hear from him?

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    I filed for replacement on the money orders for Daves knives like everyone else. And all 3 came in the mail today! $615 to spend elsewhere. Talk about a good day!! Ed B

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    I'm out my money for the Assassin. He cashed my money order. Makes me a little upset. Anyone hear from him?
    I think its just you and me that are out money.
    and the road goes on forever.....

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    If money order was cashed take legal action. Mail fraud was committed if you did not receive your merchandise! Talk with your local Post Master and he can start the process.
    I know it's a bitch but you may as well get started ASAP.
    Here is your answer right here! I know that with Dave being "sick" has had a huge bearing on many as to what they feel like doing, but he has never even tried contacting you all and making it right, or has he?

I wouldn't think twice if he had not! Being sick is terrible I know, but flat out stealing from another member here is twice as bad IMO. Just sayin.......

Quote Originally Posted by carltond View Post
    Here is your answer right here! I know that with Dave being "sick" has had a huge bearing on many as to what they feel like doing, but he has never even tried contacting you all and making it right, or has he?

I wouldn't think twice if he had not! Being sick is terrible I know, but flat out stealing from another member here is twice as bad IMO. Just sayin.......
    I agree, I work to hard for my money, as I'm sure everyone else does too. I hate seeing someone get their hard earned money stolen from them. ILK

esp after his post that alluded to him having no prob taking your cash, something like: 'my father used to say, owe you? I dont even know you'

Figured it to be a Moficky rant/joke at the time, but now it seems all too real...glad i passed on the few i had my eye on

I'm sending him a letter to give him one last chance to set things right before I pursue legal action.

I'm sending him a letter to give him one last chance to set things right before I pursue legal action.
    You are a very patient man! I will give you that much! But, if you go this route make sure you send with signature confirmation & have it returned so that you will have something to prove he got it and has at least seen it, or then you will be right back to where you are now.

Sending certified mail is fine as long as you get a return receipt from them. You have to ask for that before sending or they will just have him sign and then you will never know!

What ever became of this?
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Today I recieved my knives and a letter from Dave. He said he was sorry for the delay. I am happy that this is over and wanted to let everyone know that I am now the proud owner of a dead mint Scorpian and a Arch Angel.

Jay
    and the road goes on forever.....

That great Jay, I received a letter and my shredded money order today from someone that signed it as Dave' assistant. It said that Dave was hospitalized and would contact me when he returns. Looks like he unsuccessfully tried to cash the money order.