Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moficky/Dave/Returned Money

I am still waiting on my kinives. My M.O. was cashed on Dec. 6th, 2011.
    and the road goes on forever.....

If money order was cashed take legal action. Mail fraud was committed if you did not receive your merchandise! Talk with your local Post Master and he can start the process.
    I know it's a bitch but you may as well get started ASAP.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Thats great news for you my man. I am still waiting to find out something. I am not into it for that kind of $$. Glad it worked out for you..Now get to work finding some replacements...lol
    Done deal. It's done been spent plus some. Militia Recon, Guardian Angel 2, and a M-9 Proto. Ed B

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    Done deal. It's done been spent plus some. Militia Recon, Guardian Angel 2, and a M-9 Proto. Ed B
    Hey ! don't tell me you bought that M-9 proto from Mr.K !?
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Default M-9 Proto

I had been working on a deal for that know since it was posted. So the answer to your question is yes. Ed B

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    I had been working on a deal for that know since it was posted. So the answer to your question is yes. Ed B
    Lucky..I got in touch with John about the knife last week and it was already SPF. Is the knife mint condition?

Looks like I'm the only one who has (at this point) lost their money. I still have just a glimmer of hope something might show up in the mail.

I'm not going to go the pressing charges, mail fraud route......Moe has enought problems as it is. Its just sad in so many ways.
    and the road goes on forever.....

Jay, I think you are SOL. There is no way to conact Dave anymore. His cell number has recently been disconnected. I highly dought that he will resurface again weather it be due to his health, mental state, or issues that he has related to the sales of his knives. It is approaching three months since he cashed your money order. Unfortunatly, I think that you are going to have to write this one off as a good deal gone bad. I dont belive that he could not physically get to the post office for many reasons (No.1 being that he made it to the bank to cash your money order). I think that he has mental issues that will not allow him to part with the knives. I tried to see if he was selling the same knives on other forums but it looks like he had already been previously banned. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1958 View Post

I'm not going to go the pressing charges, mail fraud route......Moe has enought problems as it is. Its just sad in so many ways.
    Jay,
    I have to disagree with you on this subject. You should see your local post master and get paperwork started on your claim. After that you won't have to lift a finger.
    The ONLY problem Moe has is in his head!!!
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

man, i have quietly watched the "dave happenings" for a while now. i seriously hope it all works out for everyone. i have "known" dave forever, since back in the KF/bladeauction days. i have bought knives from him. i have sold knives to him. heck, i guess i have bought knives from him, sold them back to him, and bought THE SAME knives back from him again! i have posted back and forth with him, and p.m.ed back and forth with him. he always came up with some cool old stuff, and knew a tremendous amount about daltons in general.

i know that this has evidently all changed, and it is just a bad deal all around. my best wishes to everyone who has become involved in a "bad deal" and my best hopes for dave's future recovery. i have always considered him to be a good guy.