Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Moficky/Dave/Returned Money

Quote Originally Posted by Mwoody View Post
    That great Jay, I received a letter and my shredded money order today from someone that signed it as Dave' assistant. It said that Dave was hospitalized and would contact me when he returns. Looks like he unsuccessfully tried to cash the money order.
    Mike, I meant to thank you for all your efforts back last December, to get this resolved. I appreciated the phone calls & emails and your offer to drive 4 hours to help Dave sort the whole thing out.

Jay
    and the road goes on forever.....

I too received a letter yesterday from Dave' assistant explaining his situation and telling me Dave will be in touch with me when he is better. He, the assistant, also states that my money order was refunded and I already knew that and sent a copy of it saying the original was destroyed.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

I have not heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    I too received a letter yesterday from Dave' assistant explaining his situation and telling me Dave will be in touch with me when he is better. He, the assistant, also states that my money order was refunded and I already knew that and sent a copy of it saying the original was destroyed.

Not sure why I am the messenger...but, Dave called me today. Said he is in the hospital with a broken hip.
    He felt the need to tell me that everyone has gotten their money back or the knives that he owed them. Doesn't blame anyone for not wanting to wait any longer to get the knives he owed them. He went on to tell me his house was robbed again while he was in the hospital and that he doesn't know what he has left for knives.

For some unknown reason, he asked that I pass this information along. I'll leave my personal beliefs and feelings out of this and let you all form your own opinion.

Not sure why I am the messenger...but, Dave called me today. Said he is in the hospital with a broken hip.
    He felt the need to tell me that everyone has gotten their money back or the knives that he owed them. Doesn't blame anyone for not wanting to wait any longer to get the knives he owed them. He went on to tell me his house was robbed again while he was in the hospital and that he doesn't know what he has left for knives.

For some unknown reason, he asked that I pass this information along. I'll leave my personal beliefs and feelings out of this and let you all form your own opinion.
    Well Im sure that it was a surprize to be getting a call from Mo after the many times you tried to get in touch with him. I finally got my knives and thankfull to get them after so long.
    and the road goes on forever.....

Dave asked today if there is anyone left that he owes a refund to. Just let me know if your still waiting along with the details and I will pass it along.

Cool

Dave asked today if there is anyone left that he owes a refund to. Just let me know if your still waiting along with the details and I will pass it along.
    Woodstock has yet to hear anything according to his post up above. Might want to check with him. Glad you guys are getting this settled. I really am!!

Indeed! I have sent Mwoody a pm. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by carltond View Post
    Woodstock has yet to hear anything according to his post up above. Might want to check with him. Glad you guys are getting this settled. I really am!!

Dave said he should be back home around May 4th. If he can locate the knife he will send it to you, if not he will send you a refund or give you the option of taking an alternate knife. I will follow up with him until he is square with you one way or another.

You are the Man! Thank you!

Dave said he should be back home around May 4th. If he can locate the knife he will send it to you, if not he will send you a refund or give you the option of taking an alternate knife. I will follow up with him until he is square with you one way or another.