Thread: Finally Finished!

Default Finally Finished!

Finally finished the deepwater well. Started September 20th. $100 million and 900' of oil bearing sand. The operator was happy. I think I'll take the next 6 months or so off. Fish, hunt, and do nothing!!! I'm going to try to make it up to Indiana to see Mr. John and swing by Kentucky if Rob has the time. LL Stinger and H&K 45c. Cheers, Ed B
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stop in and buy the rest of my knives off of me...LOL. Take some time off and enjoy yourself Bro!
    and the road goes on forever.....

very nice combo there..congrats..and take a little time for

bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

If I win the $550 million powerball, I'll join you, although I will probably only be able to take off 5 months before I'm broke again. ILK

Welcome back home Ed...How those catfish doing since you were away? BTW nice LL Stinger.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    Finally finished the deepwater well. Started September 20th. $100 million and 900' of oil bearing sand. The operator was happy. I think I'll take the next 6 months or so off. Fish, hunt, and do nothing!!! I'm going to try to make it up to Indiana to see Mr. John and swing by Kentucky if Rob has the time. LL Stinger and H&K 45c. Cheers, Ed B
    Nothing like a nice vacation after a job is done. And I like your taste in sidearms too. I have been carrying this one most every day for several years. It only gets a day off in the summer when I carry a Kahr k9 that's a tad bit smaller and lighter...Al

Pete1958: When I get on the road I'll drop you a line and maybe we can take a little time over a cup of coffee. No doubt you have several knives I would love to have!

Snapper: The fish are doing great! Diane just refuses to feed them but, the kids and grandkids do a fair job of it. The good thing is that the catfish devour the little Brim so there is a constant food supply. It also makes the big cats easy to catch. Just run the trotline with brim and the next morning theres dinner!

Honch0: I have to think the H&Ks are some of the finest sidearms I have ever shot. I have a USP9 and the H&K45c for concealed carry. I think the 45c has less felt recoil than some of the full size 1911s I have. Ed B