Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moficky/Dave/Returned Money

Default Moficky/Dave/Returned Money

I filed for replacement on the money orders for Daves knives like everyone else. And all 3 came in the mail today! $615 to spend elsewhere. Talk about a good day!! Ed B

Glad to hear it. Let's hope the other effected individuals have the same results...Al

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    I filed for replacement on the money orders for Daves knives like everyone else. And all 3 came in the mail today! $615 to spend elsewhere. Talk about a good day!! Ed B
    Thats great news for you my man. I am still waiting to find out something. I am not into it for that kind of $$. Glad it worked out for you..Now get to work finding some replacements...lol
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Glad things are working out for you and hope things work out for everybody else that got caught up in this mess.
    Jeff, you should see yours soon.
    I lost $6.50 between buying the money order and filing the Money Order Inquiry which I'm not worried about but could have been worse.
    Good Luck to the rest of you.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

It just came!! Check was in mail.. Thank goodness I can put this behind me now!
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Just received my $600 replacement check in the mail today to. It is Good news.
    I think the Mod's need to Ban this joker from the forum to protect it's good standing members from having to deal with this B.S.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mwoody View Post
    Just received my $600 replacement check in the mail today to. It is Good news.
    I think the Mod's need to Ban this joker from the forum to protect it's good standing members from having to deal with this B.S.
    Good thing ya'll are getting money back. The whole situation is bizzare because on face it seems like Dave was obviously scamming everyone but on the other hand the MO's were never cashed so it doesn't seem to be an intentional con job. Maybe that was part of his elaborate plan??

Anyway, I joined the board soon after he had his fire sale and I was jealous that I missed out but in the end I lucked out...thank goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Mwoody View Post
    Gladly, I've kept quiet, hoping things would work out for everyone. I give you guys a lot of credit for holding out as long as you did. It's pretty humbling to see people give a total stranger the benefit of the doubt with hundreds of dollars on the line. I believe Dave is probably not mentally stable and didn't intentionally try to rip anyone off. or he would of cashed everyone's checks/M.O. Hopefully one day he will make things right with the people he does still owe. ILK

I'm glad you guys came out unharmed, I wish I had been that lucky.
    and the road goes on forever.....

The reason I didn't ban Mo is that had he wished to contact any of the "buyers", banning him would potentially make that more difficult.

So, where do the buyers stand, who is still owed a refund?