Thread: Dalton Border Patrol

Default Dalton Border Patrol

Hello Dalton Forums!

Dalton Border Patrol Serial Number 0199.

Big & Powerful Out The Front Knife here. These are amazing knives, when you hold one and fire it you can feel it in your whole arm. Very smooth and sweet!

Here is a link to the Dalton of the Week about the Border Patrol (thanks to MarkK): http://home.comcast.net/~km4yk/dotwbp.html

A few comments about the knife. Has a firing mark on the back of the blade. It is from the titanium liner lock rubbing the steel blade when opening and closing the knife. See the pictures below. These knives came with sheaths originally. This knife does not include the sheath. I do have a blue net for it which will be included. Besides the firing mark I do not see any other condition problems with the knife. It looks uncarried, unsharpened and unused. These knives rarely come up for sale so if your interested get in touch with me.

I'd like $425 or best offer, paypal or money order. I'll cover paypal fees, priority shipping and insurance. Trades considered: Daltons with Titanium handles, Dalton HellsRazors and Dalton Hucks. Any questions, trade offers or more information pm or email me: robcelani at hotmail dot com.

Front with tape measure for size reference.

Back side. 3rd picture down shows the firing mark. I had to change the angle from the 2nd and 3rd pictures to show the mark.

Thanks DaltonForums!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Default Sold Pending Funds!

SPF- thanks to DaltonForums!

Rob

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Transaction completed and everyone is happy!

Groovy!

Rob,
    Razor goes to me!

Thank you, bro!
    If you going to Moscow, come to visit, I'll show you our city and its pubs!
    Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur

By drunk in another topic write .....
    Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur