Thread: Large TI Spike

Default Large TI Spike

New, never carried or used. Money order or paypal + all fees.

Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$600 shipped

Make me a reasonable cash offer. Will consider trades for Striders, Daltons, Burnleys or Warren Thomas knives. May consider other customs or other interesting things.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Price drop.

2)Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$575 shipped

Make me a reasonable cash offer. Will consider trades for Striders, Daltons, Burnleys or Warren Thomas knives. May consider other customs or other interesting things.

Price drop. I'm also interested in trading for a Cannon or Nikon DSLR style camera.

2)Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$555 shipped

Will consider trades for Striders, Daltons, Burnleys or Warren Thomas knives. May consider other customs or other interesting things.

Price drop. I'm also interested in trading for a Canon or Nikon DSLR style camera.

2)Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$505 shipped

Will consider trades for Striders, Daltons, Burnleys or Warren Thomas knives. May consider other customs or other interesting things.

I can't believe this rare Dalton hasn't sold! Back to the top!

2)Dalton Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$505 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by tomeboi View Post
    I can't believe this rare Dalton hasn't sold! Back to the top!
    Me neither! If I had the spare $$ I would be all over this myself! Freak'n steal here for this blade!