Thread: Few Daltons

Default Few Daltons

This is my first post here. I have plenty of feedback on BF under RRG &
    Microholics under RRGF. I do not take paypal & don't much about posting
    photos. I do have photos, so if the price looks good to you & you want photos, e-mail me at: twittles99atcomcastdotnet. Also for ?'s use e-mail
    as I won't respond to ?'s in the post.
    Companion--Silver/Blk insert, has a few spots on the blade ($110),
    Companion--Black with Olive insert, looks new ($125), Wasp, blk. handle,
    looks new ($140), Cupid--plain edge no safety med. size, used a little
    ($150), STC--Black handle, looks new ($210), CA-Looks new ($100).
    No boxes, no nets & shipping is not inc. in the price.

Default Rrgf

Hello Fellas, just posting to say RRGF is good to go. I've done a few transactions with him. He responds to email quickly with pictures or answers. Been happy with the deals and Bob followed up to make sure I was satisfied. He has a good rep on those other forums he mentioned.

Good luck with the sales Bob, those are great prices on some nice knives!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Default Stc

Bob - I will take the STC as per our email conversation - mike

Default Stc

Bob - got the STC today-I am happy with it - sure is a unique firing/charging system - may become my favorite Dalton! Thanks.

Default Few Daltons

I am adding a Street Assassin Utility Blade for $115. It appears to have not
    been used. The Wasp & STC in the post are gone. One time price reduction
    on the rest. Companion Silver/Black $85. Companion Blk/Olive $110.
    Cupid $135. CA $90. Shipping will be added. As stated before use e-mail.

Let me just take a minute to add that RRFG is a solid seller. A while back when we were having a NJKCA meeting for Christmas, I aske Bob to set me up for the kids raffle, he was MORE than generous and donated quite a few knives for the cause.

With these prices, if these don't sell bY the end of the weekend, you all don't know SHIT about DCC........

JIMMY_MAC
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

I'll take both of the Companion's. Shoot me a PM with your info.

I'll take back up on the black and silver Companion, just incase Mwoody changes his mind.
    Hands break to hone raw energy