Thread: dalton super slim S.S. and devils talon

Default dalton super slim S.S. and devils talon

Read the rules and post an introduction before selling on this forum.....

JIMMY_MAC

Default Introduction?

Hello sw457, first step here on DaltonForums is to post an introduction. Click on this link and it'll get you there: http://www.daltonforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Second thing is more a suggestion. As a new member it's gonna be hard to sell your knives. It's gonna be even harder to sell them without pictures. I use photobucket to host my pictures and then paste a link into my post. The link uses magic computer power (I really don't know how it works, not being a jerk) to show my pictures in the post. It is real easy and if you need help with it I can give you a hand. Just send me a Private Message.

I'm not a moderator, only a member hoping to help get you started on the right foot here. Have fun, read, post a little and then selling your knives will probably be a lot easier.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Thank you robcelani for your reply i appreciate you trying to help me out ii know being a newbie here is not going to help me sell my knives i havent had much experiance selling online besides craigslist i do not have a computer so its a bitch trying to upload photos through the iphone, therefore if you are genuine about purchasing something i advise you to shoot me a p.m and i will give you my email address so i can send you some detailed photos

Quote Originally Posted by sw457 View Post
    Thank you robcelani for your reply i appreciate you trying to help me out ii know being a newbie here is not going to help me sell my knives i havent had much experiance selling online besides craigslist i do not have a computer so its a bitch trying to upload photos through the iphone, therefore if you are genuine about purchasing something i advise you to shoot me a p.m and i will give you my email address so i can send you some detailed photos
    Yo sw457, you're misunderstanding me. Do the following in order and you'll be good to go.

1. Post an introduction. Click on the link in my first post.

2. I don't want to buy your knives. No one here will until you post an introduction.

3. There is an app for the iphone called snapbucket. You can use that to upload pictures to photobucket. After you do your introduction then you can relist your knives and include the photobucket link in your post.

4. See number 1 and do it before you post again.

Still trying to be helpful but I'm kinda feelin like we're not communicating . Please read what I wrote and get it done! I've spent some time now tryin to help you out. I don't wanna feel it was wasted.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.