Thread: New From Texas

1. Default New From Texas

Hello All,

New to the knife collecting scene and soon to be the proud owner of a Giant Cupid...very stoked about that.

Next up is a DE Dogface and Camo Interrogator 2. If anyone has either available for sale please let me know.

Alex

Cool alexcapone

Let me be the first to welcome you the Dalton Forums. Enjoy your time here and soak up all the knowledge here and post away.
    You got one hell of a big OTF when you bought that Giant Cupid for your first Dalton.
    Post some pics when you get your new Dalton's....it's a must.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    Let me be the first to welcome you the Dalton Forums. Enjoy your time here and soak up all the knowledge here and post away.
    You got one hell of a big OTF when you bought that Giant Cupid for your first Dalton.
    Post some pics when you get your new Dalton's....it's a must.
    Thanks Snapper. I need to get my hands on a high quality camera and I will post for sure. Oh and I'm also looking for an M9 Tanto if anyone has one to offer for sale.

Welcome aboard Alex. You are in the right place if it Dalton knives and knowledge you seek.

For best results, post the knives you wish to buy in the 'Want to buy" thread. Members that have Daltons for sale will check that thread most often and you will have a better chance of making a connection.

Don't worry at about your Giant Cupid, I'm keeping it warm for you...Al

Welcome, and give me a T for Texas! The giant cupid is a Texas sized monster. Have fun and good luck in all of your searches for knives........thats half the fun.

Jay
    and the road goes on forever.....

Welcome Alex ! Nice way to start off a collection with Giant Cupid.. Good to have you here with us.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Welcome aboard!