Sorry to have posted this but I feel it is important. This seems like the best place. I have spoken to Dave today. He has his humor intact but he didn't sound good. It makes me crack a tear to say this but Dave's plight is going down hill in a whole bad way. He wants to maintain that he is not going to rip anyone off and is promissing to send the knives out. With that said he still has not done so. And I know why. Appearently his feet/ legs vascular wise he cant stand. On top of that the other two major issues are also impailing him, one of those being chemo. I fear his time here on earth are numbered and coming to a close, living day by day.

He has no internet and tomarrow his electricity is getting turned off. With the cold up there its breaking my heart. I would imagine he will no longer be able to charge up his phone and I will loose touch with him.

I asked if he has tried to get meals on wheels and he said he has gone down that road already and they aren't coming.

He still wants to sell his knives to pay hospital bills. I dont know how this would work right now.

There is one message he wanted me to pass on to everyone expecting knives shipped. He has everyone's money order, some money orders he received for knives that were not for sale or people read the post wrong or something. Some money orders were from other people outside of this forum. He said he has to return those wrong mistaken money orders back. He wanted to point out that he had not cashed any of those money orders yet, so he wasn't trying to rip anyone off. But he said if anyone wants to get their money back they can cancell the money orders on him.

At this point I'm thinking even running a raffle for Dave is not going to be able to help him out in his situation without a local assistant.

I'm in no condition to drive long distance myself recovering from surgery. Dave needs help and I dont know what to do for him. Any ideas ?

Aaron