Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moficky - Dave

Rob spoke with Dave and he emailed me this:

Al Dave Harrison [Moficky] called today has been in hospital says he's working on shipping knives to people that bought
    his internet is down but you can call with any questions @ 814-450-2236 he said he hopes to have this all finished by next week says you can post
    if you like>

Just a messenger Rob

2. Default

Any updates on Mo Mo?
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

I have called him at least once a day since 1/6 and have gone directly into his full voice mail every time.

4. Default

Has anyone actually gotten their knife / knives from this last sale Dave had?

I just talked to Dave 1/19/12 @ 2:45. He sounds somewhat better but I really dont have any idea what is really going on. Again, he said that he will get everyones knives out early next week? He said that he appreceiats everyones patience and does not want to let anyone down. He claims to have not cashed any of the checks or money orders and will not do so until he gets the knives in the mail. I will say that I sent him a letter with a description of what he owes me, but today he was still unsure and needed to be reminded. I highly reccomend that anyone still waiting for knives that have been paid for send him a letter (his internet service is off) reminding him of what you have paid for. I sense that part of his frustration is not knowing who or what he owes.

He said that he has bigger issues than getting the knives out, but would try next week if he is physically capable. I'm still not confident that he know what he owes everyone, or if he will be capable of getting these to the post office. I do plan to continue calling every day until this has been put to bed. To my knowledge nobody has received anything from him since early December?

6. Default

Thanks for update . I for one appreciate it.

he could be on heavy painkillers or still getting chemo, makes it tough to function. sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Mwoody View Post
    I just talked to Dave 1/19/12 @ 2:45. He sounds somewhat better but I really dont have any idea what is really going on. Again, he said that he will get everyones knives out early next week? He said that he appreceiats everyones patience and does not want to let anyone down. He claims to have not cashed any of the checks or money orders and will not do so until he gets the knives in the mail. I will say that I sent him a letter with a description of what he owes me, but today he was still unsure and needed to be reminded. I highly reccomend that anyone still waiting for knives that have been paid for send him a letter (his internet service is off) reminding him of what you have paid for. I sense that part of his frustration is not knowing who or what he owes.

He said that he has bigger issues than getting the knives out, but would try next week if he is physically capable. I'm still not confident that he know what he owes everyone, or if he will be capable of getting these to the post office. I do plan to continue calling every day until this has been put to bed. To my knowledge nobody has received anything from him since early December?
    I haven't received anything yet. I'm going to send Dave a little letter to remind him of what I bought and a copy of my cashed M.O. I feel bad for all he is going through healthwise......I also know how hard it can be to ask for or receive help when your use to doing things yourself. Hopefully he can get things squared away. Been pretty quiet around here without him.
    and the road goes on forever.....

9. Default

Pete, if you don't mind me asking how did you find out that the M.O. was cashed? Did you fill out that form at P.O.?

and Yes, it has been real quite around here without him!

Thanks

Default Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Thanks for update . I for one appreciate it.
    And I appreciate the updates as well. I would like to get the knives I paid for but, at some point life (and health) become way more important than anything else. Hopefully Dave will pull through this extremely tough period in his life. He will at this point stay in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there "Big Guy"! Ed B