I have a few knives that I want to sell or trade. I accept PayPal Gift or add 4%. USPS Money Orders are okay, but I prefer Paypal. I accept trades for Daltons. I would consider any mint condition or like new models except for the small models with less than 2 1/2" blades. Let me know what you have. Shipping is $8 including insurance through USPS Priority Mail. If someone buys both, I will knock off $25 and pay for shipping.

1. First up we have a Ruger All Weather Automatic. In the early 90s, Ruger commissioned Paragon to make a manual version of their ATK 08 auto knife and change the handle material to something weather proof. Paragon put out an initial run of knives as automatics, and Ruger went nuts and tried to recall them. They were able to get a good bit of them back from suppliers, but some of them got out in the wild. This is the only automatic knife model that ever wore the Ruger name. This is a limited first production model complete with the original box. The lockup is extremely solid, and the spring snaps the knife out with authority. These are near impossible to find, and this one is in 99% condition with a slight wear spot on the rear of the blade from rubbing on the inside of the handle liner. Other than that it is flawless.

Price is $200

2. This is an extremely rare Butch Vallotton dual action automatic conversion of the Emerson Mach 1. It can be opened with the thumb stud, or you can use the hidden scale release with your thumb to open the knife in automatic mode. This knife is in like new condition with only some light marks on the G-10 scales that came from the factory during the conversion. They are very faint. The knife comes in a custom case made for the knife. In talking with Vallotton, they made less than 50 of these, and I haven't seen any for sale anywhere.

Price is $300