Thread: Cupid for sale!

Default Cupid for sale!

Hello!

Selling my Cupid

$225 shipped obo

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for looking!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

The screws are black in appearance, not sure why the camera is picking up the picture like that.

And, if you are interested; shoot me an offer!! Any offer! Worst I can say is no.

Quote Originally Posted by VG-10Lover View Post
    The screws are black in appearance, not sure why the camera is picking up the picture like that.
    sometimes the camera flash can accentuate/pick up colors that arent as noticeable to the naked eye, but it looks like oxidation to me...

PRICE DROP>>>>>>>>$150 and its always been stored with the blade out to keep the springs nice and tight. Also, gonna try to get a couple better pics. The screws are a little oxidized, but like I said; mostly black in appearance.

VG,
    Does your Cupid have a chisel ground blade? I can't tell cause your pics only show one side of the blade.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    VG,
    Does your Cupid have a chisel ground blade? I can't tell cause your pics only show one side of the blade.
    I've answered my own question by looking at the blade a little closer and comparing to one of mine. It's a second release Cupid with chisel ground blade.
    What kind of shape are the handles in? Any wear or dings or scratches?

Like you said, better pics would be nice.

Thanks,
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Default reply to Snapper

Thanks for your interest Snapper! Gosh, I'd say its in 90% new condition. Hard to say cuz I'm not a super big knife collector....the knives I do have, I use; try to keep as new as possible. I don't want to be offensive on what its priced at, I know what I paid and what certain knives are going for. One guys got a cupid listed for $500 another for $250 another small one for $140, hard to know on something so rare or limited. It's like pricing a unicorn.

The cupid I've got, has been sharpened, there's some track wear on the back side of the blade. I'll try to upload more pics, but I don't think I can add them to this, so maybe to my profile? I'm about an hour away from home and can get more pics as soon as I'm home. If anyone has any other questions or offers, let's hear em! I'll repost on here when I've got it in hand and more pics. 5pm in MN central time now, for sure around 6ish I'll have more of an update. Thanks again!

Ok, got 7 more pics uploaded to my profile Cupid album. Couldn't figure out how to add them to this thread. Any further questions or inquiries, please feel free to ask.

Go upstairs and introduce yourself as per our rules before you make inquiries about a knife for sale here.....

JIMMY_MAC

Mike, I did. I introduced myself in the "I'm nobody, who are you".