Thread: Hey Mo

Default Hey Mo

Dave, If your reading this, we all do care and hope your alright. We know that you are dealing with a boatload of serious health issues and have had to go in and out of the hospital, seemingly endless doctor visits etc. I know the feeling all too well. Some of us bought the knives from you and part of that (for me at least) was to help you out in your time of need. Is there anything we or I can do, as part of the Dalton Forum family to help you? There are several of us that are waiting patiently for the knives that we sent you M.O.'s in good faith. We would like at least some sort of idea of whats going on with you and how we can work around any problems together.
    I'd be willing to send you a prepaided shipping label, so you could just stick it on the box and have the post office pick it up or simply drop in the mailbox, if that would help.

Dave, how can we help you take care of this business? Its hard to know whats going on in your life when we can't get ahold of you or can get any kind of responce from you. Please let us know something, I'd appreciate that.

Jay
    Last edited by pete1958; 12-26-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    and the road goes on forever.....

Quote Originally Posted by pete1958 View Post
    Dave, If your reading this, we all do care and hope your alright. We know that you are dealing with a boatload of serious health issues and have had to go in and out of the hospital, seemingly endless doctor visits etc. I know the feeling all too well. Some of us bought the knives from you and part of that (for me at least) was to help you out in your time of need. Is there anything we or I can do, as part of the Dalton Forum family to help you? There are several of us that are waiting patiently for the knives that we sent you M.O.'s in good faith. We would like at least some sort of idea of whats going on with you and how we can work around any problems together.
    I'd be willing to send you a prepaided shipping label, so you could just stick it on the box and have the post office pick it up or simply drop in the mailbox, if that would help.

Dave, how can we help you take care of this business? Its hard to know whats going on in your life when we can't get ahold of you or can get any kind of responce from you. Please let us know something, I'd appreciate that.

Jay
    I second this!
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"