Thread: Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Default Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone here & their families all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa . I enjoy everyone's post & comments , and I am thankful to be part of DF

Happy Holidays!

Jeff
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 12-24-2011 at 09:23 AM.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    I hope everyone here & their families all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa . I enjoy everyone's post & comments , and I am thankful to be part of DF

Happy Holidays!

Jeff
    Couldn't have said it better!

Jay
    and the road goes on forever.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post

Happy Holidays!

Jeff
    Amen, Jeff! Happy Holidays to all. Ed B

Merry Christmas to everyone! May Santa bring you lots of knives!

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

Merry Christmas to all ye sick and twisted.....

Jimbo
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to all of You.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Smile Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all Members and to all a good night! I love this place. God bless Brothers.

Dick G.