Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PA Bartenders....

Default PA Bartenders....

If you are a bartender in PA and you see Mr. Moficky hangin out ..kick his @ss out and send him home long enough to ship out some knives..

Mo, get well soon & get back here ... we miss you!
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 12-19-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Good idea Jeff. If it were summer time I'd take a ride out there on my bike and see what is going on, but can't do that because it is probably snowing out there. Maybe he fell into Lake Erie???
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    Good idea Jeff. If it were summer time I'd take a ride out there on my bike and see what is going on, but can't do that because it is probably snowing out there. Maybe he fell into Lake Erie???
    Well, I tell you what...If we dont see them by spring thaw ..lets take a ride!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Well, I tell you what...If we dont see them by spring thaw ..lets take a ride!
    Sounds good to me.
    Last edited by Snapper; 12-21-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: I need treatment.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

He's in one of three places and two of them are bad, nut house, hospital or the bar. So let's hope it's the bar...Al

4th place? I think he goes to Fl. to see his family ever Dec./Jan. to get away from the cold ass PA weather . He may be down there??

Perhaps a member here knows him a little more personally and could give him a call.

he posted his # in a few sales posts a couple months back. i'd call him if i had a m/o hanging out there and no knife. i'll be the bad guy here & say: while everyone feels really bad for dave and his situation (esp me), sick or not, its not right to tell a DF member that youre taking their $ and not sending the knife---even joking. esp with 2 weeks with no posts/no knives shipped...to quote the sunday nfl countdown crew "c'mon man!"

but knives and money are just material things, and you cant take em with you when youre gone, so to everyone here: have a happy & safe holiday & new year!

Sent a money order for 3 knives and I am also still waiting. I tried his cell number today and it goes directly into a full mailbox.

It will be time to send some apes on a hunting trip if there is no sign of Mr. Harrison after the first of the new year. Patience and understanding starts to wear thin when you know your payment made it before he stopped posting comments on the forum. Although I think I need someone to translate those comments, I at least know he was alive and home when the money order arrived.

I was given a positve reference by a trusted source that Mr. Mo would come thru. I have to belive that an issue came up and we will all get what we have paid for.

His Mom is in PA and she too is ill. I sent him a check on 12/5, it hasn't cleared yet. Fla. is not likely, the hospital is the place I would bet on. At this point, I just hope he is OK...Al