Thread: Where do some people get off?

Default Where do some people get off?

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers but I read some comments that greatly disturbed me. I've had the pleasure of dealing with Moficky a few times and I have to say that he is one of the nicest, genuine, stand up guys I've dealt with on this forum. I don't know him personally but I think I'm a good judge of character and he's deffinatly a character. For anyone who hasn't dealt with him before I want to put your mind at ease, he is a great guy to deal with and I look forward to dealing with him again in the future. I don't understand how anyone could question his integrity, obviously a person that doesn't know him. That being said, good luck with your sales Dave.
    Thanks, Paul

Thanks for the kind words.Brothers, please understand that, due to poor health, I have not been as consistent with transactions as protocol demands.However,like the Phoenix,I shall rise again from the ashes.Dave.

Default Moficky

Dave is one of the "Righteous Dudes". Every deal I have made with him has been seamless. And if I bought a $300 knife and did not get it as soon as expected I would be more concerned about Dave's health than the money or knife. Faith and trust are hard ones to give to some people, not Moficky. Give 'em hell Dave! Ed B

I have done business with Dave in the past and present and have never had a problem with any of our dealings. Moficky is good people and a good charactor around here.

Get well soon my friend.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.